I stumbled upon this beautiful quote from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, an American poet and educator whose works include “Paul Revere’s Ride”, The Song of Hiawatha, and Evangeline, which goes:
The holiest of all holidays are those
Kept by ourselves in silence and apart;
The secret anniversaries of the heart,
When the full river of feeling overflows;
The happy days unclouded to their close;
The sudden joys that our of darkness start
As flames from ashes; swift desires that dart
Like swallows singing down each wind that blows!
With the cold winds blowing in, i’m sure we all have started preparing for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Holiday season. Holiday seasons are always the best as it brings lot of Love and Joy.
I remember we used to gather in the kitchen and help mom in preparing food and treats at home and we spent a lot of time with our loved ones. Putting up the decorations and Christmas tree & Packing gifts, days before Christmas. It was just fun!
Children wait for this special season as they get lot of gifts. We grown-ups like receiving gifts too 🙂 and specially, surprises!. Selecting gifts for all can be very difficult at times when you don’t have enough time to go out shopping.
Here are some quick ideas.
- If you are planning to shop gifts for home, then here below are a variety of products you can choose from. Such as Cooking & Baking, Decor & Furniture, Smart Home, Tools & DIY, Holiday Hosting and beyond.
- Electronic Gifts – You can wrap up the latest and greatest tech.
- Toys – Every Kiddo’s wishlist
- Books – There are some people who just love reading 24/7.
- Gift Cards – Gift cards are also a great way to gift someone when you are not sure of what that person likes.
- Black Friday – Check out for some amazing Black Friday shopping too. As you can get very good offers and deals on all the products.
- Gifts for Holiday fun – you can choose from:
- Christmas Stripes Family Matching Pajamas Carson Mom and Dad Pyjamas Sets.
- Decorative & Ornaments
- Handmade gifts for her and him
- Wine gifts
- Grocery gifts – Decadent Chocolate, Elegant Bouquets, Gift Basket, Gourmet drinks.
- Beauty and Grooming
I hope by now you have a lot of ideas to buy that perfect gift. Let me know if these ideas helped you wrap up a beautiful gift for your loved one and please do share in the comments below about the gifts you have brought and got for this holiday. Would love to hear from you.